Happy New Year 2019 to everyone, especially my special followers and readers. 2018 was indeed a great year for me, thank you for all the support you have given and I surely did learn new things along the way. For a start, I got hitched (found myself an absolutely fantastic man) and got settled down nicely with my "new" job. I have also managed to accomplished many things I wanted to e.g. visit a new country (Iceland - wrote a blog about it), read more books and wrote about 28 blog posts (give or take).
My New Year's resolution for 2019 are:
1. Learn a new skill - attend a course to enrich myself and empower my mind.
2. Travel to a new country - this has also been my yearly affair to achieve, although I have yet to decide where I shall be going.
3. Write at least 30 blog posts - with good content.
4. Save $$$$ - I bet this is on everyone's list.
5. Keep a journal - memory failing, hence the need to remind oneself of what important events to remember.
So.. yes, I am keep my list very short as I believe these are the top 5 priorities I have in mind as short term goal. Now now of course, we all have long term goals, don't we all? If you don't I suggest you map one out. Never too late to plan out what you can do out of what you want to do.
Let's all celebrate what we have achieved in 2018 and look forward to a great 2019. Hooray!