FNL Network & AFDS to launch first-ever International Digital Fashion Week on 5th September!
In response to the worldwide Covid-19 outbreak, Fashion Weeks across the globe have been cancelled or postponed in order to ensure the health and safety of the public. FNL Network is proud to launch the first-ever International Digital Fashion Week (IDFW) for designers from around the world to showcase their new season’s collections. IDFW is a groundbreaking platform that will encompass an array of original fashion content for a global audience.
FNL Network is the first and only TV network to create a digitally broadcasted global Fashion Week. IDFW will be accessible everywhere around the world, from the comfort of your couch to your daily commute. and is transforming Fashion Weeks around the world.
FNL Network is the #1 global fashion lifestyle channel for all things on the cutting edge of lifestyle. Fashion News Lifestyle Network, founded in 2016, showcases a diverse range of entertainment to viewers around the world. The network blends a seamless combination of fashion, film, travel, beauty, health, and reality TV to create an incomparable viewer experience. The founder and CEO, Rocco Leo Gaglioti created this diverse platform in order to show users a new perspective on the world of fashion.
Esteemed designers are invited to participate in FNL Network’s International Digital Fashion Week for free. IDFW will allow renowned fashion houses and designers such as Furne One, Christian Siriano, The Blonds, Iceberg, Genny, Elisabetta Franchi, and many more to broadcast their latest collections to a bigger audience than ever before.
IDFW will be the start of a revolutionary movement to take Fashion Weeks to a whole new level. This non-traditional broadcasted format will create a unique opportunity for the audience to experience fashion week in a more interactive way. IDFW will showcase men and women’s fashion merged together in an all-inclusive format. The unique series will feature video runways, fashion films, and presentations from designers all around the world in the IDFW platform. IDFW will represent the Bridal Fashion Week, Swim Week and the four major Fashion Weeks, New York, London, Milan, and Paris. Each series will be aired in sequential order.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase is proud to be a partner of FNL Network and will be participating in this inaugural event this coming 5th September 2020.
For those who aren’t familiar with the term AFDS, it is known as ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase and it was an original showcase conceptualized in August 2015 by our renowned local fashion designer, Hayden Ng. The creation of AFDS is to help raise awareness for all the fashion designers in the ASEAN region, enabling them the ability to present their creations to a greater consumers’ market and most importantly, the recognition they deserve.
ASEAN Fashion Designers Showcase will be featuring 22 Fashion Designers from Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
1. SINGAPORE – HAYDEN NG - HAYDEN BOUTIQUE
2. BRUNEI – FADZIL HADIN - #CHANTIQUEBRUNEI
3. INDONESIA – LENNY AGUSTIN - Butik Lenny Agustin
4. THAILAND – PIMSIRI NAKSWASDI - The Parrot Bangkok
5. INDONESIA – HANNIE HANANTO - #ANEMONE
6. SINGAPORE – TERRY YEO - Theinsanestudio
7. MYANMAR – ZIN MYAT MYAT WIN - ZIN Clothing
8. MALAYSIA – EVEN ONG - bridekollection_official
9. SINGAPORE – ESTHER CHOY - ESH by Esther
10. INDONESIA – DIBYA HODY - INTERIM Clothing
11. MALAYSIA – WAN BAINUN - Wan Bynun
12. VIETNAM – GRACIE VAN + NICKY VU - Nutsclub
13. PHILLIPINES – DAVE CAMPO - DAVE ocampo
14. LAOS – BANDID LASAVONG - MEN folder
15. CHINA – LIN HUI - #LiangZuang
16. MYANMAR – MIN THU RYEIN - Minthuryein Mode et Design
17. THAILAND – PITNAPAT YOTINATARACHAI - Pitnapat
18. PHILLIPINES – PAT SANTOS - Pat Santos - Fashion Designer
19. INDONESIA – NEERA ALATAS - Neeraalatas_official
20. SINGAPORE – AUDREY TANG - One Day We Forayed
21. CAMBODIA – NATACHA VAN - Natacha Van Collection
22. VIETNAM – PHAM DANG ANH THU - JoliPoli
So mark your calendar (5th September) to watch this incredible show. Click and download app to watch IDFW - https://linktr.ee/fnlnetwork FOR FREE!